Putting A Face To A Voice


My Faves On CBC Radio
Favorite CBC Radio Shows Montreal blog zen

Ever wonder what someone may look like while listening to his or her voice on the radio? I, being a very visual person, often do. My brain would just conjure up images of these people based solely on their voices and from my own memory bank of assorted faces. Little morsels of information and details would be pieced together to form a certain puzzle..... this person. Nothing scientific, but just lots of fun. I decided to google them and see, once and for all, what they really look like. And, I was pleasantly surprised! A fine lot of good looking folks they are, to match those intelligent-sounding voices behind these radio programs..... on CBC, of course. Will it affect how I will listen to these shows in the future? Probably yes, and it will be definitely for the better. It will be more like listening to a friend chattering away while enjoying a drink over dinner with him or her at my place a couple of times a week!!

Here are my fave CBC radio programs. I hope you will give them a listen.
(a mix bag of news, current events, arts, culture and entertainment)

"As It Happens" with Carol Off and Barbara Budd
"C'est La Vie" with host Bernard St-Laurent
"Definitely Not The Opera" with Sook-Yin Lee
"Q" with Jian Ghomeshi
"The Current" with Anna Maria Tremonti
"The Point" with Aamer Haleem
"The Vinyl Cafe" with Stuart McLean

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

  © Blogger template Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP